2/21/07

My Phone is a Plague

7:30 this morning the phone starts making noise at me. A junk mail text message. Didn't even know that was possible.

8:30 unidentified Ohio number that has called me 10 times in the past four days. Ignored.

8:33 the voice mail buzz goes off. Didn't even know it rang. Indecipherable message for Marcy, mumble mumble something about Easter Island and then a song starts playing.

10:13 unidentified Ohio number.

10:55 voicemail from Mr. Price who tells me to call him back at an 800 number.

11:42 text message from my therapist. her cat is going to be okay.

2:21 unidentified Ohio number.

Blissful break.

5:50 unidentifed Ohio number. I answer to a recorded voice from my bank reminding me to pay my credit card.

7:22 home and doing laundry. phone is now annoyingly quiet.

No comments: